- Supra-aural (on ear) style for comfort and moderate exclusion of ambient noise
- Fits most Pre-K to Middle school students
- Driver: 30mm mylar/neodymium
- Impedance: 32 ohm
- Sensitivity: 110 dB
- 1.2m x 3.8mm Thick wall reinforced cable
- 3.5mm stereo plug
- Unbreakable polypropylene headband
- High density, replaceable one piece PE foam ear cushions
- Packed in individual write-on, zip-lock polybag.
K6s Represents the soul of the SchoolPHONES family of headphones. It is the 4th generation in the evolution of quality one to one educational headphones at a cost a Title 1 household can budget. Every teacher knows, children shouldn’t share headphones and K6 were designed to make that economically possible while assuring quality and durability. Every feature from headband material; to age appropriate headband size; to hypoallergenic one piece foam ear cushion; to cable material, length, strength and chew/tangle resistant diameter were inspired by elementary school teachers at Palm Beach Public School more than 20 years ago.
It is from generation 1 where an airline headphone design was adapted to children that the entire range of QUALITY SchoolPHONES headphones have evolved. Priced reasonably (not cheap) and backed with a one year “no nonsense” warranty, we have absolute confidence you will find their performance and quality will exceed your expectations.
|Dimensions||6 × 5 × 1.5 in|
1.2m; 3.8mm diameter; white PVC
3.8mm straight, gold flashed stereo
29mm mylar cone; neodymium magnet