- Circumaural (Over ear) reduces distracting ambient noise
- Detachable electret condenser boom microphone
- Self-recovery microphone boom delivers consistent voice level
- 1.2m x 3.8mm detachable cable*
- Replaceable leatherette ear cushions
- Unbreakable Polypropylene headband
- Silicone headband cushion
When headphones must be shared by elementary school children, an extremely durable, well-designed, comfortable fitting solution is required. Lab Partner Jr. answers the call. The circumaural design significantly suppresses environmental distractions and prevents audio spill from the headphone to the classroom.
The Lab Partner Jr. includes a detachable spring boom microphone. When the microphone is not required it can be detached and used with a normal 3.8mm headphone cable (included).
Structurally, incorporating an unbreakable polypropylene headband with silicone based band cushion, ABS speaker shells, high quality replaceable leatherette ear cushions and a thick, chew resistant “replaceable” cable. create a solid foundation.
Acoustically, adding quality 40mm mylar speakers with premium neodymium magnets assures high quality, low distortion, natural sound to assure language applications are delivered with maximum accuracy and fidelity.
|Dimensions||7 × 6.5 × 2 in|
detachable/replaceable 1.2m x 3.8mm white PVC w/integral boom mic plus
3.5mm four pole straight gold flashed stereo (American Standard Headset)
40mm mylar cone; neodymium magnet