- Supra-aural (on ear) style for comfort and moderate exclusion of ambient noise
- Fits most Pre-K to Middle school students
- Driver: 30mm mylar/neodymium
- Impedance: 32 ohm
- Sensitivity: 110 dB
- 1.2m x 3.8mm Thick wall reinforced cable
- 3.5mm stereo plug
- Unbreakable polypropylene headband
- High density, replaceable one piece PE foam ear cushions
- Packed in individual write-on, zip-lock polybag.
K6s Represents the foundation of the SchoolPHONES® family of headphones. It is the 4th generation in the evolution of quality one to one educational headphones at a cost a Title 1 household can budget. Every teacher knows, children shouldn’t share headphones and K6 were designed to make that economically possible while assuring quality and durability. Every feature from headband material; to age appropriate headband size; to hypoallergenic one piece foam ear cushion; to cable material, length, strength and chew/tangle resistant diameter were inspired by elementary school teachers at Palm Beach Public School more than 20 years ago.
It is from generation 1 where an airline headphone design was adapted to children that the entire range of QUALITY SchoolPHONES® headphones have evolved. Priced reasonably (not cheap) and backed with a one year “no nonsense” warranty in one to one applications (90 days in shared lab settings), we have absolute confidence you will find their performance and quality will exceed your expectations.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 1.88 in|
1.2m; 3.8mm diameter; white PVC
3.8mm straight, gold flashed stereo
29mm mylar cone; neodymium magnet