- Boom: proprietary curved spring w/shrink covering
- Microphone type: cardioid electret condenser
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Connector: 3.5mm TRRS phone plug
- Wiring convention CTIA (ASH)
- Cable: 1.2m x 3.8mm nylon reinforced
- FITS: SchoolPHONES K6d and BKd
Many schools and parents have selected our K6d and BKd series SchoolPHONES because they can replace worn or damaged cables with a simple plug-in solution.
NOW….in addition to replaceable/upgradable cables, we have created an accessory media microphone to build a bridge to the contemporary world of distance learning from home that requires students to use a microphone to bring the class into their home.
This microphone is based on our unique and proprietary “spring” boom technology that assures a durable product that maintains a stable capsule placement that, in turn, optimizes performance and consistently high quality audio pick-up without pops an breath blasts that trouble lesser designs.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × .5 in|